ο ομορφότερος νεκρός που έχω δει




P.S. :

(a collage)

- SATAN IS HAPPY WITH YOUR PROGRESS…
- ...oops, I did it again…

*

- Come visit me in hell…
- Suck Devil’s cock, baby…
- “Baby”? Baby, I was born this way.
- Right… but the End is near.
- Protège-moi?
- Just fucking die…
- If someone needs to be killed, you kill ‘em.
- Choke on a dick and die, choke on a dick and die…
- I don’t wonna kill myself.
- You know you want to.
- Oh! Death is always the winner…
- Die. And then I’ll fuck you. I promise.
- Je ne me contrôle plus…
- Swans are pretty.
- Snakes are pretty, too.
- I’m your swan, your snake, your satan…
- …and my sorrow.
- Όσα παίρνει ο θάνατος....
- I don’t love you anymore.
- Suck my left one.
- Your cum is red.
- Because it’s blood.

*

Το ρολόι του θανάτου, το ρολόι του θανάτου
Άνθρωποι με πανούκλα
Χορεύουνε παντού
Τρα λα λα λα

*

MY HEART IS MY PERSONAL GRAVEYARD